Sunday, November 14, 2010

Why Princess Widow Girl

So, I thought I would start my blog with an explanation of my blog name.  My deceased husband used to like to call me Princess ________ Girl.  When I was gardening it was Princess Garden Girl, when I was stamping, I am a rubber stamping addict, it was Princess Stamper Girl, etc.  It started out with a book called Princess Smartypants that a close friend shared with me after my then new boyfriend started calling himself a frog.  After I shared the book with him, he was calling me Princess Smartypants and then it evolved from there.  I thought it only fitting that my blog should continue along these lines.  I can almost imagine him looking down from above cheering me on as I try to figure out this journey without him.

1 comment:

  1. I forgot one of my favorites, Princess Scooter Girl, from when we would go scooting around PDX together :(

    ReplyDelete